Founder - Translator, Editor and Project Manager
Melissa translates from and to Portuguese, English, and Spanish and specializes in legal, sustainable development, aviation, education, and architecture content. She has a Bachelor's Degree in Law, an MBA in Strategic Management, a Certificate in Translation and Subtitling and worked for several years in other markets (Oil & Gas, Aviation, Pharmaceutical, HR, Construction, Energy, and Environmental Studies and Conservation), before working full-time in translation.
She is a member of the American Translators Association (ATA) and the Blog Editor for its Portuguese Language Division, and a member of the Society of Technical Communication (STC), Brazilian Translators Association (Abrates), New England Translators Association (NETA), and a former administrator of the New York Circle of Translators (NYCT) — a chapter of the ATA.
Portuguese > English Translator and Editor
After more than 25 years of working in hospitality in 2 different countries, Todd transitioned full-time to the translation industry in 2019. Between 2012 and 2018, he translated part-time for several translation agencies and helped freelance translators with terminology and cultural adequacy in English translations.
Todd is a member of the Brazilian Translators Association (Abrates) and is currently studying translation in the Graduate Program in English and Portuguese Translation at Estácio University, in São Paulo, Brazil.
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success." – Henry Ford
We often partner with other professional translators to meet a specific need that our clients' project may present. Our pool of translators includes:
- L.M.G., Ph.D. in English Philology (Portuguese, English, and German)
- T.Z., Ph.D. Fellow in Biolinguistics (Portuguese, English, and Spanish)
- L.P., MS in Anthropology (Portuguese and English)
- V.A., Translation Specialist (Portuguese and English)
- T.M., BA in English (Portuguese and English)
- K.S., BA in English and Portuguese (Portuguese and English)
- M.R.R., BA in Translation Studies (Portuguese, English, and Spanish)
- K.K., BA in Information Technology (Portuguese and Spanish)